Terms & Conditions
1. This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
2. By clicking on the "Place Your Order Now" button to submit your Order on the Checkout Screen, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions. If goods are wrongly priced in error we will contact you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the correct price.
3. All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are exclusive of VAT (if a trade account). Retail prices include VAT. Delivery within the mainland UK will be at the rate indicated. Highlands and Islands will attract a surcharge, this will be advised.
4. Goods will normally be sent within 36 working hours of date of Order. In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible. We are not liable for costs incurred by delays in delivery.
5. We regret that our carriers are not always able to deliver to all parts of the Mainland UK as some areas considered as within the 'mainland' locality may be classed, by them, as remote areas and are therefore not provided for. In the isolated incidents where Orders are placed within areas and carriers are unable to deliver we will notify you immediately and do our best to find a reasonable solution.
6. A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your Order has been accepted. You may cancel the order entirely or partially if you discover on receipt that any items ordered are not as described and we shall endeavour to replace those items with others. If we are unable to satisfy you, we shall refund the appropriate costs, once goods are returned to us at your cost.
7. Credit card online payments are handled through WorldPay or PayPal depending on which option is chosen. All payment details will be kept secure by WorldPay / Paypal and will not be revealed to any third party.
8. Payments for telephone transactions will only be accepted by credit or debit card. Full details will be required of the card, cardholders address and delivery address. All cardholder details will be kept secure and not revealed by any third party.
9. Images may not show the actual items. All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. Where size is critical we will measure and advise if asked.
10. Any details that you enter into our website may be stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing your order. These details will remain confidential and will NEVER be issued to any third parties.
11. By giving us your email address you consent to us contacting you in the future with relevant offers. We hate spam, and will never sell or make available your email address outside of our company.
12. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any Order without giving any reason for our decision. Anybody placing an Order for goods from this website must be aged over 18.
13. We do not accept any liability for loss incurred as a result of any Order placed.
14. All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system.
15. We will NOT ship goods abroad.
16. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.